The Como Roundhouse
This is the latest of the Brantigan's historical adventures.
After vowing that they were in the building selling mode rather than
the building buying mode, and that they would never restore or move
another thing, along came the Como Roundhouse. This 1881 stone
building, so lovingly restored by Bill Kazel is part of the
remaining Como Rail Complex, including the old depot and the hotel.
This site is the holy of holies for narrow gauge buffs. The depot is
about to fall down and any help in saving it would be appreciated.